Monday, June 14, 2010

HUNGRY?

Intrigued by the "baby riots" of 1888 (anti-foreign demonstrations in Seoul motivated by rumors that foreigners were stealing and eating Korean babies), I have had an abiding interest in cannibalism and especially stories, rumors, urban legends about such.

Therefore, I couldn't help but be intrigued when the following version of the "Nigerian e-mail hoax" crossed my in-box:

my name is Mr James i am a black American based in Nigeria i have been a cannibal gent for the past 4 years i transport blacks from Africa to every country with assurance i have so many people who are tired of life so all i have to do is just for me to advise them to be cannibalized and they always agree all so all you have to do is just for you to send there money for visa which is very little and all you jut have to do is just wait and receive them with honor


"receive them with honor"???? Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment