Friday, February 12, 2010

THE SEDUCTIVE NATURE OF SWEETS


For reasons unknown, a life-size cardboard cutout of George Washington has taken up residence in our Department's mail and copy room. I'm not sure where he came from or why he is there (his presence would probably make more sense in my previous place of employment). I do know that his presence there has startled me more than once, especially in cases in which I entered the darkened room after hours, turned on the lights and discovered that I wasn't alone.






Apparently, the father of our country has been seduced by confections from the tyrannical mother country.




I wonder if George has ever tried a Choco Pie?

3 comments:

  1. You are there after hours? No one will tell where it came from? I laike it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, by the way I forgot to sign the above.....Mom

    ReplyDelete